Again, I meant to take the 'before' picture and forgot. Anyway, suffice it to say these chairs (there are 2 in this fabric) look WAY better. This fabric is from the Sun&Shade line by Waverly.
My signature buttons are very hard to see, but they are there. Actually, because these chairs are barrel-style, I couldn't get the slipcover on without unbuttoning it. Because of the busyness of the pattern, it is hard to see all the darts and extra seams to allow for the roundness. Always a challenge, to say the least.
This is from the same Sun&Shade group, but I used the 'wrong' side of the fabric for a much more muted look. It probably looks even more muted than it really is because the quality of the picture is not so good.
The buttons here are also hard to see and again necessary to remove the cover. This chair was even more difficult than the other style. It, too, is a barrel-style, but it also has funny arms. If you look closely at the other shot, you can kind of see how the arms are two different levels. We actually tired tucking it in a bit to emphasize instead of hide the 'design' element. (I use the term loosely.) It also had a sort of tufting going on and we did the same tucking-in thing with them.