Monday, May 4, 2009

LIZZY B'S VINTAGE JEWELRY







Using vintage typewriter keys, vintage watches and vintage silverware, Gina Balourdas creates lovely one-of-a-kind jewelry.  Her work is available at The Attic or you can contact her directly at gina@lizzybees.com.  
She also welcomes custom orders.

Those of you who know me, know I am NOT a jewelry person.  However, I think her work is quite beautiful and unique.  I especially love her bracelets made from silverware.  The blurry picture above is one of those bracelets.

3 comments:

Janet said...

I don't wear much jewelry but these pieces are beautiful!! Who knew old typewriter keys could look so good!!

Sheila said...

Thanks 4 your sweet comments on my blog, I really appreciate it sometimes I wonder is anyone seeing my BLOG! out there in blog land? Anyway I love your slip covered furniture you do it is beautiful! I can tell your a perfectionist, just like my Mom :) Keep visiting me!

xoxox,
Sheila

Shab-n-Chic said...

Pretty pretty....I found Gina some beautiful spoons and butter knives today! I can't wait to see what she creates with them.