This is the before, which you may have ascertained. I try really hard to not give my clients dirty slipcovers! Though many have been delivered with my blood from pins sticking my fingers or catching on my leg and gouging my skin. I bet you never realized how dangerous sewing can be!
After--Not a lot different, just a whole lot cleaner!
This is actually a sofa sleeper. I didn't take a picture of the deck, but what I do, so that you don't have to take the entire slipcover off to get the bed out, is put a zipper in the deck. It is a real challenge to make a zipper turn 90 degrees (I may have said this before.) not once, but twice. I got smarter this time though and sewed the zipper in before sewing the back on. Less bulk that way.
The room put back together.
The people renting this house (a vacation rental here in Coronado) asked how a slipcover could be done so quickly here when it takes 3 months in Montana. I told them it was a rush job because the owners wanted them to have a nice looking sofa for their stay. I don't know if they bought it, but it does look way better, if I do say so myself.