Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A NEW PURSE

I made this bag several years ago for my cousin.
Lately I have been on a quest for a new purse and the style I want, very similar to this bag, is just not available. I had a purse I really liked (as much as I can actually like a purse, since I hate purses,) but it finally died and I tossed it out. I should have measured it before doing that since I have had no luck in finding anything remotely close. I think I am just going to have to make myself a bag like this one, though slightly smaller and probably in a solid color. That way I will get exactly what I want. It is so frustrating knowing what I want and it not being 'in style' and thus impossible to find. Luckily, I can make it!

6 comments:

Janet said...

I know exactly what you mean! It seems that everything I look for is impossible to find. And the colors are never what I like. Making your own seems like the perfect solution.

Serena Lewis said...

Gorgeous bag! I can never seem to find the perfect bag either and it can be SO frustrating!

Julie Marie said...

Hi Tamerie, you are so lucky you know how to make your own purse! I love purses, but most of the ones I like are not considered "in style" either... I hate that term though... who says what is and is not "in style"... I can't wait to see how yours turns out! I love the one you made for your cousin! xoxo Julie Marie

Bryanna Lenan said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with it...

Valerie said...

I know whatever you come up with will be a winner!

Simple Home said...

This bag is wonderful. I love the colors on it.
Blessings,
Marcia