Sunday, April 21, 2013

BEAUTY AND INSPIRATION AT PARIS IN A CUP TEA SALON


 Beautiful table settings
The Paris in a Cup Tea Salon

Everywhere you look and in every corner there is something special to see

 Bejeweled shoes
Paris in rhinestones

Our wonderful hostess, Sharon Hughes

I waited a long time to finally meet, in person, Deb Ward-Kennedy


Yesterday was the Launch Your Creativity event at Paris in a Cup on the square in Old Town Orange, California. It was my second time attending.  The last time I went was in October 2011.  The unfortunate thing about that one was it was exactly one week after I was sexually assaulted.  I really have no memory of that event, though I do have a picture, so I know I was there.  Yesterday though, was a whole other story.  It was beautiful, the speakers were wonderful, inspiring women, the food was yummy and the love and support we all felt and held for each other was very much in the air.  The amazing speakers included Sharon (of course,) Tara Wilson, Jane Button, Christine Rose Elle, Jenny Doh, Lidy Baars, Debi Beard and Deb-Ward Kennedy.  Talk about a superstar lineup!  And as if this wasn't enough, they had a very special surprise in store for me!


This pendant was made by the fabulous Rita Reade!  The picture isn't great, but what it says is 'Brave.'  I am so touched by this gesture of love and support.  I do not feel like I am brave in sharing my story.  It is just something I feel like I must do.  You can check out my other site, At Long Last Heard, for my story.  

It was a magical, inspiring, beautiful day with magical, inspiring, beautiful women who are all following their creative bliss!



No comments: