Wednesday, April 3, 2013

SLIPCOVERS AND WINDOW TREATMENTS

I did not realize it had been soooo long since my last post.  I, of course, had the best of intentions to begin posting on a regular basis again.  As it turned out, my healing took much longer than I ever thought it would, and one of the casualties was this blog.  Now,  however, I truly am better and will be making a concerted effort to actually post my new work.  While it is true I did very little, if any, really, work while I was getting through my trauma, I am back to working full-time.  I had a call from a potential new client the other day and she had been on this blog and thought that I was no longer in business because there had been no new postings.  I'll say it again, I AM BACK TO WORKING FULL-TIME.  And below is one of my recent jobs:




Inverted pleat draperies.





Matching chair and ottoman in the sitting area adjacent to the bed.


And another ottoman at the foot of the bed.  I also did pillow shams, but my client will save those for her 'summer' bedding.



No comments: