Julie Marie at Idyllhours created this award and her very first recipient was Karyn from French Charming. BBF stands for Blogger Favorite Friend or I think it can also stand for Blogger Favorite Find. The rules for this award are similar to all those other blog awards floating around:
Copy the award and post it on your blog.
Link it back to the person you received it from.
List 10 things you love about blogging.
Pass it along to 10 other blog pals.
What I love about blogging:
(It's hard to not just copy Karyn's list and claim it as my own.)
1. I love that I now 'talk' to people all around the world.
2. I love all the new friends I've made locally.
3. I love the support that bloggers show each other.
4. I love the inspiration that each and every one of you brings to my life.
5. I love sharing my work.
6. I love that posting can be serious or it can be silly - anything goes!
7. I love that I look forward to turning my computer on each morning so that I can catch up with all the blogs I love.
8. As Karyn said, I love that people read my blog.
9. I love how willing everyone is to share ideas.
10. I love knowing that the possibilities are endless with blogging.
Thank you, Karyn.
You have been, and continue to be, an inspiration in my life. I look forward to your next 100 posts!
I pass this award to the following blogs:
I also want to thank everyone who commented on my last post. It means a lot that you took the time to wish me well. I am happy to report that, although I am still rather sore, my back to definitely better. I've been resting it and using my next door neighbor's jacuzzi on a regular basis. I do believe another massage is in order, as well.