Okay, I know this is not the most exciting thing I ever posted. And with everything being the same color, well, that doesn't help it either. Still, I was very happy with how it all turned out. As was the client, which is even more important!
Flanged pillow shams and a pillow tuck.
The split AND fitted corners gave me trouble. That is, until I realized I could treat it as a giant ottoman with corners that were only sewn part of the way down. Once I figured it out, I couldn't understand why I thought it was so difficult. I was making it harder that it actually was.
I promise next post will be more exciting!