Here she is! I am surprised there is no blood on her. I will NEVER do organza again. Way too much work and it takes far too many band-aids.
I painted the body white and then used very fine white glitter. It kind of shines like the fabric. For the jewels, this time I used a vintage rhinestone button that was from my grandmother's button collection (now mine.)
As pretty as I thought the white would be, it didn't come out quite like I was visualizing. It does look prettier in person, but the organza has a mind of its own and does just what it pleases. Also, this one turned out almost as big as the first light pink one, even though I cut the chicken wire the same size as the hot pink one. It's the organza. I used 175 yards and have 3- 25 yard spools left if anyone wants them.
My next project is to make a smaller one.