Saturday, August 1, 2009

SPREAD THE LOVE AWARD

What can I say? I just love getting awards! This one comes from Julie at Idyllhours. I like what she said on her post about blog awards, so I am going to say something similar. It seems that some people like getting awards and like passing them on (that would be me) and some prefer not to, for whatever reason. So if you fall in the first category, by all means post the award and pass it on to whomever you wish. This one didn't come with specific guidelines, so make up your own. If you are in the second group, don't feel bad about not 'playing.' Just know that I passed it on to you because I enjoy your blog and that's enough for me.

I pass this 'Spread The Love Award' along to:

So, thank you Miss Julie Marie. I really appreciate this award and once I figure out why I can't get my sidebar to cooperate and allow me to put new things on it, I will proudly put it there.


9 comments:

June said...

Hi Tamerie, Thank you so much faor this pretty award. I am so glad you thought of me. I wanted to let you know that I think your car is so darling and how funny it is that everyone knows it's you when the see it. You can't get away wwith anything in her.
Smiles,
June

NicNacManiac said...

Congratulations girl....this is awesome!!

Winchester Manor said...

Hi Tamerie,

Congrats. on the award! Have a wonderful weekend!!

xoxo
Karyn

Unknown said...

Congratulations, have a great weekend x

Julie Marie said...

Hi Tamerie, I also passed this on to June at Laughing With Angels when I got it! Maybe she has not seen my post from yesterday yet...anyway, I do love your blog and am so happy I have met you through it!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Congrats on the award! You are very deserving! Thanks for visiting me and I have you in my drawing and I hope you win! Happy Weekend Blessings, Katie

Tarnished Royalty said...

Tamerie, you sweet girl. Thank you for thinking of me. I will happily spread the love! xoxo Ann

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Oh... now I do feel bad as I was lucky enough to be given an award from you, but have not passed it on yet. And I DO intend to... just haven't quite got around to it. [naughty me]. You are so sweet Tamerie.. and the perfect candidate to 'Spread The Love' and cheer to others. Congratulations on another well deserved award. xxx Julie [the naughty one]

Petit Coterie said...

Hi Tamerie, Congrats on the pretty award. Have a great weekend!