This office chair got a new cushion.
You can't really tell in the photo, but I made two sets of ties so that it will stay in place even better. The first set we tied in a square knot and the second in a bow. Hopefully, that will do the trick.
I don't know if this is a stool or an ottoman. I guess it is whatever you want it to be. In this before shot, I'd say it looks more like a stool.
With its new little slipcover, it looks more like an ottoman.
Whatever you call it, it looks much cuter now. The welting on both this slipcover and the seat cushion are a black and cream check for contrast. What you cannot see is the valances I made from that same check fabric. They had to be installed, so no picture. I happened to go by the house this morning and I could see the backside of the valance hanging in the larger window. You'll just have to take my word for it, but it looked pretty cute from the outside.