A blue chambray linen and a rose damask are the fabrics used in this slipcover. I did this a very long time ago, and, at the time, this rose fabric was quite popular and available in many color ways.
The welting on the side throw pillows is shirred. This is a style that used to be popular and I am hoping it never is again. It's mostly a big, fat pain to do and uses a lot of fabric.
I used the rose fabric for the welting on everything.
And most of the welting was 'normal.'
And since this was a sleeper, I had to do a zipper in the deck. This way you can get the bed out without having to take the entire slipcover off. Making a zipper do two 90 degree angles is always a challenge, but it's the only way with a hide-a-bed. Luckily, I don't have to do this very often.