Monday, December 6, 2010

A NEW MOTTO TO LIVE BY

 I got this wonderful tile at Artisan's Alley this last Saturday in Coronado.  The artist's name is Carla Stephenson-Funk.  I've decided it is the way I am going to live my life from now on.  And, really, if I am living Happily Ever Now, doesn't that included Ever After, as well?  
Seems to me it does!


You may remember a while back I posted this:

When I first made them up, I did them in several different colors and only the top one made the blog.  This time I thought I'd include the pink variation, too.  I still haven't decided how to use the particular mantra or motto.  Pillows?  T-shirts?  On canvas?  Still contemplating this.  In any case, between this motto and my latest, I think I'm set.  What motto do you live by?  
I'd love to hear.


Tomorrow I will do the tree skirt giveaway.

5 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hi Tamerie... ooh, I love those mottos! So great!... and I think that pink one would be so cute on a tee shirt!... my favorite motto is "Follow your heart, it knows the way"... love to you... xoxo Julie Marie

Karin said...

Perfect sentiment Tamerie!

Unknown said...

Right now tamerie it is put one foot in front of the other...sorry I missed your drawing!

Valerie said...

My motto right now are actually two:
-It is worth all the sacrifices you are making right now. You are doing the best you can do, and it is enough.
...and,
- Trust your heart, it always speaks the truth!
It was great seeing you at Artisans Alley. Thank you so much for those beautiful stockings. They will find a special place in our new home :o)
x, Val

Becky's Rose Cottage said...

I live by Don't throw your pearls before swine...to me it means surrounding yourself with kind, supportive people instead of naysayers. If you want to have a positive attitude yourself you must surround yourself with that kind of energy....when I find the "swines" along the way I either disconnect from them or do not share my pearls with them as they will just step on them...not my pearls, my dear