Sunday, March 15, 2009

AWARD WINNING

Thank you so much to Debbie Hodge from Breathing Beside Us for honoring me with this award.  You are an angel and an inspiration to me!  XOXO

"These blogs are exceedingly charming.  These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.  They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.  Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.  Please give more attention to these writers.  Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."
The following blogs are my 8 choices:


So far everyone has said that stopping at just 8 is very difficult and it's true.  There  are so many deserving bloggers out there!

3 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I'm so honored. What a great award. Thank You

Karin said...

Thanks so much Tamerie!!! Such a nice way to brighten up my day! How are you doing? It looks the the Sweet Peas visit was a blast...I want to reach through and grab all that beautiful emphemera!

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you.....will post it later tonight....Melinda