Tuesday, March 24, 2009

THE KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD!

Debbie from Breathing Beside Us has given me this award for my blog!  I am so excited and happy to be recognized.


Part of the award is listing 7 things that I like, enjoy and/or love:

1. Working for myself.
2. Living on Coronado.
3. Sunshine. (It makes me happy.)
4. My friends and family.
5. Being creative.
6. Color!
7. Emily (my 17 year old kitty)

And now for the best part.  I get to pass this award on to 7 other bloggers!

Sandy Carmada @ Sandy's Creations
Michelle Legler @ Mosaic Cottage
Nancy Michaels @ Shab-n-Chic
Melinda Cornish @ Melinda's Fabric Fancies
Valerie Hebert @ Val's Art Studio

As always, it is very hard to stop at just 7, since there are so many great, creative blogs out there.  Again, thank you to Debbie Hodge for this honor.

8 comments:

Debby said...

Hi Tamerie!

Wow! Thank you for this award. Having been groupedwith all these amazingly creative women...I'm so flattered!
Here's wishing you a beautiful sunny day!
Hugs,
Debby

mosaicqueen said...

Aaaaaah! You are SO SWEET!!! Thank you for this award. I am honored! Oh, and really jealous....did I mention that? You are so lucky to live in beautiful Coronado! :-)
Hugs to you Miss Tamerie!!!!!

Michelle

p.s. Yes, I did email the info to Peggy at Orange Blossom, but I haven't heard from her yet.

Michelle Grace said...

Nice to find another creative blogger who actually lives in Colorado! I was beginning to think they all lived in California:-) Love your blog!

Valerie said...

Thank you for this fabulous award, Tamerie!! You are so sweet to include me! I, too, am very flattered. Now, I have to figure out how to add this award to my blog page...urgggh! I might need you to come over and show me a little bit of your blogging magic :o)

Big hugs,
Valerie

Janet said...

Congrats on the award! I like your list of things you enjoy. With the exception of living on Coronado your list could be my list! I no longer work but I used to have my own online book business and I loved working for myself.

Michelle Grace said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. And you live in California! Of course you do! Everyone does:-)
I think I read Coronado and thought I read Colorado.

Sandy Michelle said...

Thanks for the award honey pieeeee!!My daughter's name is Emily :)

Sandy

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色